Friday, 4 June 2010
Woramanot Yomjinda
My name is 'The Emperor' and at the weekends I love to Rules over this World. My favourite movie is Nothing because No film I love and I really like listening to Nothing because Nothing worth to listen. I really don’t like to wear normal suit because Iam The Emperor .I go to Emperor school but I don’t like there. I have/don’t have brothers/sisters. My best friend’s name is SeDang but I don’t like it when he/she was assassinate In the future, I would like to be a corruptor. I think that the best place I have ever been to is Thailand because I can drain alot of money from this stupid country. If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would not speaking english well instead. I like/dislike being a teenager because I am The corrupter and terrorist not a teenager.........................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Emperor....or shouldn't it be Emporess!!! Very good writing....a corruptor? ........Now I understand...your face is square and you love to wear RED!!!
ReplyDelete