Friday, 4 June 2010

My name is Pek and at the weekends I love to watch movies or TV alone! My favourite movie is I am Legend because you can see our world be very quiet and has some new creatures! and I really like listening to The Black Eyed Peas because they have many cool songs! I really don’t like to wear school uniform because _________ . I go to ______________school but I don’t like ___________________________________ there. I have/don’t have__________________ brothers/sisters. My best friend’s name is ______________ but I don’t like it when he/she ________________ ________ In the future, I would like to be a _________________. I think that the best place I have ever been to is __________________ _______because_______________ _____. If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would ______________________________________ ______instead. I like/dislike being a teenager because________________.

1 comment:

  1. ......our world IS very quiet....I agree about the Black Eyed Peas..........

    Good work Pek

    ReplyDelete