Friday, 4 June 2010
Profile
My name is powerpuff and at the weekends I love to watch the movies . My favourite movie is High School Musical because I like the characters and I really like listening to Jay Chou songs because I like his voice. I really don’t like to wear school uniform because it's look strange and I don'tliketo wear the same with other people. I go to magic school but I don’t like all of my friends there. I have one sister. My best friend’s name is SmileCat but I don’t like it when he gets angry. In the future, I would like to be a magical person. I think that the best place I have ever been to is Hawkward Kussyya because there I can learn the highest level of magic. If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would practice magical instead. I like being a teenager because I can do anything I want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment