Friday, 4 June 2010

My Profile

My name is Minnie and at the weekends I love to visit Mickey at Garfield's house. My favourite movie is Tom&Jerry because I like to watch when Jerry revenge Tom and I really like listening to Super Junior because they're handsome than Mickey. I really don’t like to wear pajamas because I'm not beautiful when I wear it.I go to Catcha school but I don’t like some of my classmate there . I don’t have any brother and sister. My best friend’s name is Donald Duck but I don’t like it when he make noisy soud like "kab kab".In the future, I would like to be a taecher. I think that the best place I have ever been to is HongKong because I love shopping. If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would read a magazine which is about beauty instead. I dislike being a teenager because I want to be a child not teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment