Friday, 4 June 2010

Mew profile

My name is mew and at the weekends I love to shopping and go to therter with my friend. My favourite movie is pirate of the carribean because it's excite and adventure and I really like listening to owl city because i like melody and lyric. I really don’t like to wear school uniform because it's very hot and it's doesn't look good on me .I go to saint joseph convent school but I don’t like some students there. I don’t have brothers or sisters. My best friend’s name is bam but I don’t like it when she shout to me In the future, I would like to be an ambassador. I think that the best place I have ever been to is phuket because this place have beautiful sea and natural. If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would sleep instead. I like being a teenager because i can hangout with my friend.

1 comment:

  1. ....You love to GO shopping....or you like TO shop...The Pirate of the Carribean is EXCITING....Me too, I'd also sleep!

    Good writing Mew

    ReplyDelete