Friday, 4 June 2010
May Profile
My name is May and at the weekends I love to go shopping with my friends. My favourite movie is My sassy Girl because it's very romantic and the girl is cute and I really like listening to Lady GaGa because i like to listen to Dance music. I really don’t like to wear a skirt because it's too pretty.I go to Sarasas school but I don’t like some students there. I have 1 brother and 1 sister. My best friend’s name is Nina but I don’t like it when she hit me. In the future, I would like to be a Designer. I think that the best place I have ever been to is Manchester in England because people at manchester is very nice and I have a good memory at there.If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would sleep instead. I like being a teenager because I like to hang out with my friends and important is the guys!. lol,i'm just kidding. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

when she HITS you..............
ReplyDeleteExcellent writing May.....strange that you don't want to be too pretty!!!