Friday, 4 June 2010

Junior's Profile

My name is Junior and at the weekends I love to surf the internet. My favourite movie is Final Destination because it's funny (I think) and I really like listening to 70's songs because the meaning is good. I really don’t like to wear a school uniform because I think it's old-fashioned. I go to Triam Udom Suksa school but I don’t like the room there. Because It's too hot to live in! I have one sister. My best friend’s name is Anonymous. In the future, I would like to be an Engineering. I think that the best place I have ever been to is Bali, Indonesia because it has many things to do and has a beautiful sea. If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would sleep instead. I dislike being a teenager because I want to be a child!

Bali, Indonesia

1 comment:

  1. You would like to be an ENGINEER......I'd sleep too....excellent work Junior

    ReplyDelete