Friday, 4 June 2010

Grace's Profile

My name is Jeen and at the weekends I love to play my computer. My favourite movie is Step up because it's the best movie I 've ever seen and I really like listening to Girl Generation because all of the singers are cute. I really don’t like to wear school uniform because It's not colourful . I like to go to school but I don’t like the rules there. I have 2 brothers. My best friend’s name is Mie but I don’t like it when she asks me why I don 't read the education books. In the future, I would like to be a doctor. I think that the best place I have ever been to is Siam Square because it has a lot of shopping mall . If I didn’t have to come to the British Council I would sleep instead. I dislike being a teenager because that makes me have to study harder .

1 comment:

  1. ...a lot of Shopping Malls..............excellent writing Grace....or is it Jeen?

    ReplyDelete