I love my mother and my father because they love me.
I really like to play the computer because I can do every thing in here such as games.
I’m mad about fashion-style because I love to wear fashion clothes.
I’m passionate about watching series because it makes me feel good .
I’m really keen on eating ice-cream because it's sweet and cold .
I’m crazy about my facebook because I can chat with my friends when I'm not in school.
I hate some kindergarden kids because they are always very crazy .
I can’t stand unresonable person because they always think they are the best.
I can’t bear my school because it's can melt me , my school is so hot!
I really dislike dark chocolate because I hate it's taste.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

...because I can do anything on it.....strange comment about kindergarten kids.....
ReplyDeleteexcellent work Grace