I have so many best friends. I will choose one, the reason that I choose this friend because I have known him for a long time ago. I like this best friend because I have known him for 1o years and he is very kind and cheerful. He usually helps me when I'm down and troubled. He always helps me to do my homework, teaches me somethings that I'm not understand. I had fighted with him some time eventhough he is my best friend. He is an optimistic and ambitious person but he is indecisive to do somethings some time. Finally, I hope my relationship to this best friend of mine will last forever!
I don't like Anonymous because he is jealous. I think he is the worst man in my acquaintances. He is too bad....
BYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

...for a long time (NO 'AGO')
ReplyDeleteGood use of 'down and troubled'...
...that I DON'T understand
Very good use of the class vocabulary MR. Junior...excellent work