Friday, 6 August 2010

Mew diary

dear diary,Today i go to study at british cousil.I wear student uniform to go to study at here.Because I have some activities with my friend at my school,We go to siam and interview people that what you think about peace and fair.Now i'm study at british cousil.Next i have plan to go shopping with my cousin.Yesterday i had studied at school and when i go back home it's have rains.It's make me wet! I did't like rain.And tomorrow i have plan to go to cinema with my cousin we want to watch some movie maybe it'll be step up3. Nextweek have a holiday.I wiil go to beach with my family yeah!!!

2 comments:

  1. i wear MY school uniform....interview people ABOUT......

    Yesterday I STUDIED.......

    Good work Mew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interview people ABOUT what THEY think....It RAINS....I DON'T LIKE THE RAIN

    Good ideas Miss Mew

    ReplyDelete