Friday, 6 August 2010

Boss Dear Diary

Dear diary, today I went to study at British council. In my class, my teacher had me watching a couple of videos. The first video I watched was about a japanese cartoon with a sickly song in it. The second one was quite the same as the first one but the third one was completely different. It was all about a Canadian girl that her mother and father are seperated. After I finish watching all 3 of them, I now got very busy getting over with all the worksheets my teacher gave me. It tested how much I learned from the videos, actually. Yesterday I went to school. It was horrible. I had so much work to do. The teacher that gave me so much work must've been sick. If they put themselves in my shoes, they wouldn't have done this nasty things.

1 comment:

  1. A Canadian girl WHOSE mother and father.....HAVE seperated..it tested me ON HOW much..... excellent writing Mr. Boss

    ReplyDelete