Friday, 6 August 2010

Diary Grace

Dear diary, today I am writing my diary on someone blog lol and in the afternoon I am going to study Mathematics until 3 pm . Yesterday I had to wake up early because I used to study at my school there was 7 lessons for me to learn ! I hate to go to shool I means I don't like rules and homework but I love my friends . Every good memmories are from them . When I went back home I didn't feel lonely because I could chat with them on facebook . I talked with them until I felt asleep then I say goodnight to them and went to bed and tomorrow I can wake up late because I have lesson in the afternoon .May be I will visit my grand mother. However tomorrow I have to do a lot of homework because today and yesterday I don't do anything . bye bye my diary . It's time up!

1 comment:

  1. ...because I HAD TO STUDY AT MY SCHOOL Every good MEMORY.......

    Very good writing Miss Grace

    ReplyDelete