If they turned Lumpini Park into a shopping mall, I would be feeling bad because this park is an open public space; there are many of trees and playgrounds. I love this park because it makes me happy from beautiful surrounding, fresh air and small pollution. If this is a shopping mall, I think it is not good because in Bangkok, it doesn’t have too many park in Bangkok and it’s locate in the center of Bangkok, everyone is that location can go there. It doesn’t need to change Lumpini park to a shopping mall because the big shopping place is not far to Lumpini park i.e. Siam Square, Siam Paragon, Siam Discovery, Central Chit Lom and MBK. Thus, Lumpini park mustn’t change to a shopping mall!!!
Weerachai Neeranartvong - Junior
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

makes me happy BECAUSE OF the beautiful surroundingS....THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH PARKS
ReplyDeletewell done good writing Mr. J